Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply to all Devon Office Furniture (DOF) product lines unless otherwise noted.
- All new accounts must submit completed customer profile form prior to initial order.
- 50% deposit is required on all orders over $5,000.
- Credit applications are available upon request.
- Accounts with delinquent invoices will be charged 1.5% per month.
- Visa, and Mastercard are accepted. A convenience fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Contact customer service for a credit card form and fee schedule.
All orders must meet the following requirements:
- Received in writing via email or fax (484-636-0208).
- Include Purchase Order number and contact person.
- Specify fax number or email for order confirmations.
- Include model numbers and pricing.
- Include freight terms.
An order confirmation will be automatically faxed or emailed within 24 hours of your PO being entered. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the order for accuracy. Orders will not go into production until an approval is received on the order. DOF is not responsible for errors and omissions when assisting customers with quotes.
- Workstations Quick Ship – orders will ship within 15 business days after purchase order has been approved by customer.
- Workstations Non-Stock – orders will ship within 20 business days after purchase order has been approved by customer.
- Refer to the List Price documents for items which may require extended lead time.
- Lead time is based on date of submitted & approved Purchase Order – see Ordering Procedures above.
Requests for rush orders will be accommodated if feasible, and will be subject to a 10% fee.
Shipping Policies & Fees
- All pricing is FOB Devon’s distribution centers, unless otherwise noted.
- Standard shipping service includes loading dock delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide labor to unload product. Delivery is to dealer’s location only. Delivery to end user’s location will be accommodated if feasible for an additional fee.
- Contact customer service for local in-stock delivery programs.
- Most workstation orders are palletized and/or shrink wrapped. Each order will include packing lists and should be verified against the product on the pallets.
Claims for damages, shortages, or missing product must be made within 24 hours of receipt. Claims must be in writing and include the following:
- Signed packing list identifying the product.
- If order includes multiple pallets, claim must reference the pallet number listed on the packing list.
- Digital photographs of damaged packaging and product must be included with all damage claims.
Customer Requested Storage
DOF will store product for up to 3 days after scheduled ship date or pick-up date.
- Workstations Storage Fee – $25 per pallet per day.
Workstations Return Policy
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges.
- No refunds will be made after 10 days from shipping date.
- Panels cannot be returned.
- Refunds for parts will be made after inspection of merchandise.
- Restocking Fee – 25% of net with a $25 minimum.
Orders that are cancelled prior to shipping are subject to the following fees:
- Workstations – 25% of net order (panels may not be cancelled and are subject to full payment)