There are many cubicle storage options offered that allows office cubicles to be customized for the worker. Add secure filing systems that lock so confidential documents can be secured or add overhead shelving to increase the space and organization in any cubicle. From filing storage options to overhead shelving and more there are options to enhance productivity of the workspace.
30" 2-Drawer Lateral File
- Full Extension slides on box and file drawers
- Master key system with removable lock cores
- Height adjustable leveling glides up to 1-5/8″
- Laterals include anit-tip lock mechanism
- High quality powder coating finish
- Full height, adjustable file hang rails
- Heavy duty ball bearing suspension
- Available in Trim finishes
Only available in Medium tone.
G Style Pullout (Laterals)
Eco Style Pullout (Pedestals)
Full Extension Slides
Used on cubicle walls of 47″+, these are lower height in terms of where on the cubicle they are located and lower height shelf walls.
Shelf with higher ends than half height; found in cubicles with taller side panels. Ideal for storage of folders, binders, or papers.
Binder Bin w/ Lock
Shelf with an overhead locking door. The door is on a horizontal hinge and opens upward. Ideal for large item storage.
Fluorescent lamps which can be attached under binder bins, full-height and half-height shelves. Provide extra light for dimly lit areas.
Looking for more?
For more product information and options, contact us today.